Truth is, its still half a year before my daughter will even need new clothes. Most of her pants will carry her over the next year and her shorts will definitely still work next summer!! I'm itching to go clothes shopping!! The problem with that is I am very limited!!
I have Wal-Mart, Target, Carters, and Osh Kosh. That's really it!! I hardly find anything at wal mart other than a few "daycare" clothes. Target just isnt my style and frankly, ends up looking kinda weird on her. Carters... I USED to like them. I dont know what happened to fashion this last year but its honestly been crap. Not to mention the fact that for some reason they only 2 different types of jeans... I mean seriously??? Osh Kosh is ok I guess but there are hardly any options...
Springfield is an hour away and I just cant make that drive as often as I like but there are wonderful options there. JCPenny happens to be one of my favorite places for clothes for my daughter. So many wonderful options as well as very beautiful dresses...
I get distracted too easily when trying online shopping, but im willing to give it a try. So I'm here reaching out for advice. Where are some good online stores for infant and toddler clothing??? --yes infant because I have to shop for a couple baby showers :)
Oh and more specifically, I'm looking for dresses, along the line of "Sunday best" dresses.
I really like old navy and gap (but not so much gap's prices)...which is why I bought escargot some dresses off of ebay. New with tags, but a lot less expensive (I think I paid less than $10 even with shipping for my favorite, the grey and yellow!). Knowing Miss A's sizes, you can even shop ahead of the season. Which is why I love sales. Can't wait until the fall/winter stuff this year goes on sale, I'll stock up for years!
ReplyDelete