Thursday, October 27, 2011

pumpkin muffin fail....

I was very excited about trying a new recipe for muffins. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!! I found the recipe somewhere online and it sounded so delicious that I knew I had to try it!! I had also planned on trying to make a tutorial on how to make them as I went........

Thats not gonna happen....

I guess the title is a little misleading because, truthfully, they do taste really good. The pumpkin is subtle and not overwhelming. Would you understand what I meant by saying the pumpkin in these are a quiet spice addition?? I really dont know how to explain it... It's there, but its not at the same time...
I did a little to much chocolate chips and I wish they were mini but the only thing I had where regular sized. It was just a but too much I think.


The biggest problem is they are a bit gummy... If that makes any sense lol. Anyone who has ever overmixed their muffins will understand (i think)

So i will be saving a tutorial until i can get the fluffyness that i am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment