I've wanted to post pics of cakes I'm making at the bakery AS I get them done, but lets face it... life gets in the way... so here is a cake dump of what I've done so far (actually, just the ones I really like)
This was one of he first cakes I made for the Bakery. I really love how this one turned out. 7 year old girl LOVES frogs.
A simple cake but I love chocolate icing cakes.
Another chocolate buttercream but its also showing my roses and rose buds.
a fall birthday cake was all they told me. so just airbrushed different fall colors and piped brown leaves for the border.
Thank goodness for the black sugar sheets. I really didnt want to pipe the stripes lol. Anyway, this cake was for the bakery's neighbor at the Salon. Not too thrilled with some of the stripes but it sill turned out to be a cute cake.
Another cake for the salon girls. Just practicing a couple different flowers. First time ever doing sunflowers.
40th birthday cake using car pick. I meant to take the picture before getting it in the box but kinda forgot lol.
Something the Bakery started is selling individual cupcakes. I didn't to show just regular, boring cupcakes so I had some fun and made a sunflower on top.
Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more.
"Oh hamburgers..."








No comments:
Post a Comment