I've honestly wanted to start a blog like this for a long time but felt I wouldn't be able to stay on top of one. Well, here I am... committing to a blog!! Do I know yet what i will use this blog for??
No... not a clue...
More than anything, I just want a place where I can write my thoughts. Somewhere to share in my adventures.
So with this being the first post, I guess I should start by telling you just who I am...
To begin, I am a mother. My 2 and half year old daughter is the world to me.
I am married to my best friend! We have been through so very much in the past 2 years that I dont know where I would be without him... But that particular journey and the journey of my daughter, I shall save for another post.
Family is one of the most important things to me. It could be due to the fact I'm a Cancer... but I very much value family. My mother instilled a deep rooted connection for family ties that i would be lost if i didnt have it today. I only work part time for my father so that i can devote the rest of my time to my family. Sadly, it is never enough time... But we make due with what we have
Aside from family, food is one of the biggest joys in my life. I. LOVE. TO. BAKE!!!! I believe that will probably be one topic that i will frequently share on here. I do aspire to have my own bakery someday.
A dream i am desperately clinging too and striving to get closer to everyday!
Once, in what seems a different life, i was a choir and theater junkie!! The joyous sounds of singing, the loss of breath from dancing, and the cheers of the fans. It's something i miss more than i can truly explain. Show choir and just regular choir were such a solid chunk of who i was... And then college got me into theater. I always enjoyed back stage more than onstage... I really loved stage crew!! You would think that living in Branson would open numerous opportunities for theater life, but sadly it doesn't.
For my one political plug... I am in complete and full support of same sex marriage. They deserve ever bit of happiness that marriage allows. I find it extremely sad and depressing that this is such an issue for some people
I guess that for now, i have let you dive into the depths of my brain enough. There shall be more to follow and the reason for "insanty" shall become much more relivant :)
til anon
No comments:
Post a Comment