Saturday, December 17, 2011

shrimp dinner

I meant to post this the other day, but couldnt find my memory card adapter.  Let me start by saying, I do not enjoy seafood. Something about the texture and flavors just don't do much for me.
Having said that... I very  much enjoy cooking seafood. Well, cooking in general...
My husband loves seafood. As a surprise, I cooked one of his favorite shrimp dishes.
*I have a very crappy camera so I apologize*

 "Garlic Herb shrimp"

Basically it's leeks, garlic, and other assorted herbs and spices. Add the shrimp and white cooking wine.
veggie and noodles in alfredo sauce.

broccoli and cheese couscous. Of all the things that my 2 year old would become obsessed with, it's couscous! she had everything on her plate and 3 helpings of couscous!! I adore children's language so for her its not "couscous"  it "kookoos"
dessert was fruit salad. yes... that is an ice cream scooper.

Needless to say, it was a fantastic dinner!!
One of the best compliments I have ever received was my husband telling me he was afraid to go out to eat because he was afraid that nowhere would have good enough food. Must mean I am doing something right!!

til anon

No comments:

Post a Comment