Saturday, November 5, 2011

I have a problem...

The first step is to admit you have a problem right?? RIGHT??!?!?!??!?

Well....I have a problem.. .... I. Am obsessed with wrapping paper.....
Might I remind you the title of my blogs "Welcome to my insanity"   Now you understand...
Seriously I dont know why I love it so much. When I say I'm obsessed, its not that I want EVERY wrapping paper that is out there, its more that I honestly can't pass a beautiful roll of paper. I'm also kinda picky... I'm not a big fan of character paper, like Dora, Spongebob, etc. I love metallic silvers and golds, Shiny..... I think that is the key... SHINY!!!!!!! I was well behaved today though... I only bought 1 roll. (I seriously have over 20 never opened rolls left over from last year)

Here are some pictures just so you know im not kidding...
This is my Christmas box. Bought it last year after christmas as well as most of that paper...
Here are a few of my fav's

I cant help loving my camo paper!
I probably would have bought every single roll of this if they this hadn't been the last one!! You have to love the shinyness.
More shiny!!
This is the only roll I have bought this year... seriously how am i supposed to NOT buy it?!?!

These are too big to fit in the container. I know I said I dont like character paper... and thats true, I didnt buy these, my mom did so im looking forward to using them up!! LMAO!!


I know I'm crazy and thats fiiiiine with me. You have to admit, there could be far worse things than wrapping paper!!! And just so you can get an idea of how all this paper works together under a christmas tree, here is last years picture.
I love the lamp shaped one over there... NO way is anyone gonna guess that one... and i know what your thinking... holy crap that is a lot of stuff... my dad likes to go over board on the gifts... there were 6 of us opening presents as well as a handfull for other family, but ya. It was still a lot!

1 comment:

  1. oooh..the black and white snowflakes and the white and gold shiny...I want to go buy wrapping paper now!!

    ReplyDelete